Monday, September 14, 2009

Yvonne's Wedding


Finally it is over...After a week of preparation (As a bridesmaid), finally the wedding ceremony is over.

I think the ceremony is kind of nice and romantic. I think the surprise that Ming Yew gave Yvonne before the ceremony is extremely touching and romantic (Although I am not there to witness it).

A lot of preparations such as dress code and rehearsal have been done leading to the ceremony. During the preparation, of course we felt angry and mistreated, but all and all, it really worth it after you see the outcome on the night.

Actually I have nothing much to write for that night, I just feel that I should record it down, so I will remember it, 12 September 2009, the night where I become the bridesmaid for Yvonne and Ming Yew's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment