Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Going for "Orphan" Tonight!


Yeah! Finally I get to watch a movie again! Tonight I am going to watch "Orphan" with CL and his friend!

It has been such a long time that I never go for movie after Jo leave. When she still around in KL, we normally go for a movie once a week. (That's kind of crazy right?)

Anyway, Orphan has been a movie that I wanted to watch so badly!!! I know it is a scary movie. I know my eyes are normally half close (Hide behind my bag) when I am watching it! I know CL's hand will be really painful after the movie. (Hold really tightly by me!) But, the storyline sounds so interesting that I couldn't stop myself from wanting to watch it. (^___^)

Sara has watched the show and she told the movie is really good and although Isabelle Fuhrman is only 14 and she can REALLY act, that kind of made me look forward to the movie. People say that twist at the end of the movie is also very interesting. Although I already know what is it (I shouldn't have asked Sara), I still want to know how they film it.

Basically, let's just cross fingers and hope that the movie is good and I will enjoy the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment