Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TOA 2nd Interview!!!


OMG!!! I actually got a call from The One Academy (TOA).

After waiting for so long (Exceeding two weeks time where they have promised), I thought they will not call and I have failed the interview. Who knows they actually still remember me! And they actually call me for 2nd interview!!

Not saying that I really wanted this job, but I would actually prefer it more than Lulu Nyonya. Although the salary is not as good, but at least I feel like I am doing something that I like and I feel comfortable with. (It seems like I have fall back into my comfort zone...)

One of the most important reasons of why I wanted this job so badly is because it is a Interior Design Department. I love interior design! I always hope that I can learn something on interior design. If I have more money, if I have more time, I would actually go and take up a course in interior design.

Moreover, the working hours for this job are shorter than Lulu Nyonya and it is nearer! If I take up the Lulu Nyonya job, I will actually have to wake up earlier than now, which is something that ultimately unhappy with. Okie... I admit... I am a person who loves to sleep. So getting me up from bed earlier is definitely out of the picture...

Now, I suddenly hope that Lulu Nyonya will not call me... Now I will need to decide which job do I want to take... Waiting for a job that might not be mine but I like it more or take on a job that I can accept and will put myself under more unnecessary stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment