Friday, September 11, 2009

Tiring Night...


Yesterday was a real tiring day!!!

Going off from work earlier, run around PJ to pick up people (Sara, Mei Shien, Ken) and stuff (Mei Shien's Dress), then rush to Equatorial Hotel for a rehearsal. (Not mentioning that people have been screaming at me that I am late for the rehearsal. Please lar... You think I like to be stuck in the jam is it?) After spending half an hour on the rehearsal, immediately have to run out and rush to Kota Damansara for Fern’s farewell dinner. Then, spend the whole night discussing with Mei Shien whether we should sing 天天夜夜 or not... The most annoying part is -- if there is no space to slot in an additional programme, then just don't ask me lar... Making me worried for nothing nia...

Nevertheless, it is still a wonderful dinner for yesterday night. We laugh and discussed on some "sensitive" issue. The outing really makes me enjoy myself. But, I also start wonder did I talk too much last night. Erm… maybe I should keep quiet and maintain my innocence look. Anyway, it is too late to regret, what is done has already been done. I have no idea how long more I will be able to stay in UTAR, so I should cherish all my time here with everyone.

Tonight, I will stay over at Joey's house and getting ourselves ready for tomorrow BIG day. (Why I sound like I am the one getting married?) Hope that everything went well for tonight. No argument, just pure happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment