Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Jenn!!!


Happy belated birthday Jenn! Lolz!~

Yesterday was Jenn's birthday, I am not too sure about her, but I have to say that I really enjoy myself!!

First, we went to Jogoya for lunch (11am - 2pm). None of us ever went before and Jenn sort of has a craving on Japanese buffet, although it is very expensive, we decided to hell with it, we just go. :) I was so filling!!! We ate so much that I almost vomited half way through the lunch. I didn't even really get up and scout for food, imagine if I also join them, it is going to be really scary. However, I didn't really attack the desert session, by that time, I was already too full to stuff in anymore deserts. Nevertheless, despite the price, it was a really a wonderful lunch.

Then, we went to Neway Times Square for Karaoke. It was so fun!! My conclusion is that I love Neway so much more than Redbox!!! The most amazing part that I love the most is that their English songs actually have subtitle!! Not only 1 or 2 songs, is all the songs!! For Chinese educated people like me, this is really the biggest discovery!! A lot of times, I can't really remember the lyrics, so I normally will not be join in when people is singing English songs. But, for yesterday, I can! It is so enjoyable, we actually sang from 3pm all the way to 6.30pm. First, we thought it is long, but, it actually seems not really enough when we reached the end.

After karaoke, it is dinner time again! Since we had a really filling lunch, we decided to walk around shopping while the food digests. :) Times Square clothes are really cheap and guess what! All of us got carried away by shopping and we missed the dinner time. So I have no choice but to start on where to go.

In the end, we settled on Piccadilly, as my cousin, Sara said it is nice. (Thank you so much, my dear!) It is really not bad, the food is nice, it is not expensive and the beer is cheap!! After we finish our late dinner (I actually ate Green Garden Salad!!), we just start drinking and chatting until past twelve. We have to leave early because I am already very tired and sleepy. Sorry babes!

Yesterday was really fun and it has so long that we gather together and have fun. I really love you guys and hope that we can gather together again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment