Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Orphan"


"Orphan" is really good! I really indeed enjoyed the show. Although it is a bit too scary and exciting to me, I still think it is a good movie. :)

Like I mentioned in the previous post and now witnessed with my own eyes, Isabelle Fuhrman can really act! I knew she is good, I never expected that she is this good!

When she acted as a little girl, she is the cutest and sweetest girl in the world. However, when she showed her true colour, she looks creepy and scary just like how I would imagine. It is so believing that she is psycho and is going to kill you whenever there is a chance. The most amazing part is when she acted as a 33-year-old woman. Her eyes, her face, her gesture really make you believe that she is a mature scary woman! As a young 14-year-old girl, I even think she acted better than anyone else. Her eyes are so evil!

The most disturbing part is that every time she killed or attempt to kill, her young 6-year-old sister, Maxine is always there looking watching. I cannot imagine how traumatic she will be after she grown up.

Overall, I think it is a great movie. The twist at the end where Esther is actually 33 years old gave most of the people in cinema a huge shock. That was totally unexpected!

It is a movie that I would recommend to watch in the cinema, instead of buying DVD and watch at home, because it is most scary with the sound and visual effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment