Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lucky!!!


I am feeling sooooo happy that I am flying to the sky!!!

Haha! Today is such a lucky day for me!!! Best things of all, I won FOUR complimentary movie tickets!!!

Not really because I want to watch the movie, in fact I don't even know what the movie is all about. But, the feeling of winning something is really making me so happy and feels so wonderful!!!

Moreover, Ms Tian starts treating me normal again!!! She actually treats me well, chat with me and gave me a bag! The awkward feeling in me is starting to disappear and I am so grateful for that.

Now, I need to focus and thinking what should I do with the FOUR tickets. Haha! Maybe I can distribute the tickets in this way -- 1 for myself, 1 for Chong Lin, 1 for Yee Yun and 1 for Kuan. Erm... I think that's a pretty good arrangement, as long as all of them are free and watch together... Too bad that Jo is not here, or else I would have watched it together with her.

STOP!!! Today is a happy and lucky day, stop thinking on something that will make you unhappy and sad!!

Hope that the luck will go on until tonight and everything will turn up well for today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment