Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Job


I finally got a new job!! I will be working as Secretary for Interior Design Department in The One Academy (TOA) in middle of November.

When I go for interview, I didn't expect them will offer me the job immediately... Okie... I did kind of expected or rather hoped that it will be the case... I was really excited when TOA offered me the job. I am especially happy when the Head of Department told me that he is happy with my resume and the GM of TOA highly recommended me. :) Almost immediately after I came out from the interview, I start calling everyone to inform them about the good news.

After the fifth call, the excitement start fading, but I still feel really happy. In fact Jo and I went for Mani/Pedi session in The Gardens. (It is not exactly planned for the offered, but still... it is a relax session cum celebration!) After that, we went to Jusco and I brought one skirt which is soooo pretty!

Then, we came home. Jo went out for dinner with her friends. Now, I suddenly start feeling very upset... It is like... the idea that I am leaving UTAR just suddenly hit me on the head. I started to feel very reluctant to leave UTAR... I have so much fun here, I enjoy hanging out with my colleagues so much, and now... I am leaving...

Today, the Head of Department of TOA asked me, "Are you happy working UTAR?". Without having a second thought, I immediately answered "YES!". I really have enjoyable period in UTAR; I really learned so much in UTAR, from Ms Tian, in fact, there are so much more that I could learn.

But, I think it is time to move on. It is time for me to look forward for a better future, for a better career advancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment