Monday, December 21, 2009

When I First Started Blogging~~~


Looking back at old blogs sometimes really bring back lots of memories. Today, I finally are able to access to my old blog again, this kind of made me feel excited and I start reading through some of my old entries and comments.

After reading, just noticed how bad my Chinese has became. Although I speak in Chinese very often, I rarely write in Chinese, I think it must be the reason. =_=

After reading my very first entry, I noticed that I actually start blogging since April 2005 then stop blogging in April 2006. And now, after so long, I have finally able to pull back my courage and start blogging again.

I started blogging under influential of friends and I also stop blogging because of them. One point of time, we had really bad relationship due to many reasons. In fact, it was published in one of the blogs written by them. Recall back, I still remember how injured and how hurt I used to be. At that time, disbelieve is only feeling in my heart. I could never imagine my so-call best friends could treat and comment me in such a way. I believed it must be the worst memories in my lifetime.

Nevertheless, I am glad that we are able to get over that period; I am glad that we could become friends again after that. Some people said that I was too forgiving, but friendship is all about forgiving, forgive what your friends had done to them, and accept them regardless of who they are. This is the kind of friendship that I believe in.

Throughout so many years, friends come and go. People grew up differently. When one reaches another period of their life, they will move on, it is impossible for them to wait for you at the same spot. I tried to grow together with them; however, sometimes it is just too difficult. Sometimes, people just evolve differently.

After so many trial and failure, I am not sure how long I can keep the happiness that I am having now, which is why I am cherishing every friendship more than anyone else. I believed that it is important to cherish it now, than regret it later when you have lost it. I don’t know if I am good at maintaining friendship, but I do believe that friends are something that one could never live without.

Now, I continue blogging because I wanted to share; I want to share my feelings to the people who care. Instead of feeling sad and down over something that has happened, I am learning to let go and focus on present, instead of past. What had happened is over, and what is more important now is the future. Now, I am not blogging for anyone, but for myself, to record my up and down, my happiness and sadness.

Dear friends, let’s salute and wish that our friendship will never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment