Monday, December 21, 2009

100 Random Questions


1. How old will you be in five years?
28. Gosh! I am getting older and older~~

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Kim Lup, has been chatting on MSN since this morning~~

3. How tall are you?
150cm.

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Christmas Outing!!!

5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Bodyguard and Assassin.

6. Who was the last person you called?
Pau Lin, one of my colleagues at ISO Department, called her to follow up on the ISO documents.

7. Who was the last person to call you?
Eelaine, principal’s PA, to follow up with on the new syllabus's status. =_=

8. What was the last text message you received?
My boss, telling me that he will not be coming in to the office today.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Can't recall.

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Normally to call, because I can get direct reaction.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Trying to fall asleep.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Erm... 1 months ago, before I start my new job.

14. What color are your eyes?
Dark brown.

15. What time did you wake up today?
I think it was 7.30am

16. What are you wearing right now?
Dark Green Formal Shirt with Black Pants.

17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas - Olivia Olson

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Hanging out with friends.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
When I am alone in a shopping mall.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Japan~~ Have been wanting to go there for years~~

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Erm... Married with kids??

22. Do you tan or burn?
I think I am neither.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Ghost, I think.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Playing bowling and pool with Kelvin and Kim Lup. It was really fun though~~

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
The house in PJ - none.
The house in Johor - 3.

26. How big is your bed?
The house in PJ - Single
The house in Johor - Queen

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Both. Laptop doesn’t really belong to me though~~

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With my pyjamas.

29. What color are your sheets?
Blue.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Six. ^_^

31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Buy a new queen size bed.

32. What was the last thing you bought?
A table lamp which was supposed to give to Phuah as his housewarming present.

33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Erm... Fetch by someone, a definite yes. Ride by myself, only once, when my friend is trying to teach me how to ride.

34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I wish, but I have height phobia.

35. Do you have a garden?
No, but I always wanted one.

36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Erm... Used to, but now forget already.

37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I wish morning never come.

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Erm~~ High hues?

39. Are you a social person?
I think so~~

40. What was the last thing you ate?
Milo with crackers.

41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Anywhere with nice ambient and good food.

42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Of course not.

43. How many tattoos do you have?
None, wanted to get one, but have not pull out enough courage.

44. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? tomato or butternut squash
Boyfriend and his families, who happened to be my housemates as well. =_=

45. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Erm... I think is Thailand.

46. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes.

47. Do you like coffee?
Definitely not.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
About 4 litre.

49. What do you drink in the morning?
During breakfast? Milk. Yuckz!~ All for the healthy lifestyle~~

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
IC?

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Usually yes.

52. Are you a good cook?
Not too bad. ^_^

53. Do you like to cuddle?
YES!!~~

54. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Duh!~ I am a driver k?

55. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

56. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Not for the moment. Anyone want to date me? kekeke~~

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
Yes. The friendship.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Yes, Wendy, but she is one year older than me.

59. Do you want kids?
Yes, of course!! I love kids!!

60. Do you speak any other languages?
Erm... Chinese, English, Malay, Cantonese, Japanese~~

61. Do you sing in the shower?
No, never.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean~~

64. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
I refuse to answer this endless question.

65. How many keys on your key ring?
PJ House Keys - 6
Office Keys - 5
Car Keys - 2

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Definitely is FOOD!!!

67. Where would you retire to?
New Zealand~~

68. What kind of car do you drive?
Kancil Manual.

69. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes!

70. Who is the funniest person you know?
A lot of them are funny~~~

71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No.

72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Mariah Carey - Bye Bye

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Don't think so. Most of them are given to relatives.

74. What red object is closest to you right now?
My handphone.

75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
No. Hehe~~

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, lazy to close~~

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
None!! But if I have to choose, I would choose bear~~

78. What is your favorite time of the day?
Night time, because it means relaxing time~~

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup sauce~~

80. What is your favorite food?
Erm... Cake, I think.

81. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I don't know how~~

82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No~~ Really lucky right?

83. Have you ever run out of gas?
No, I will never allow that to happen.

84. What is your usual bedtime?
12 something, near to 1am.

85. What was the last book you read?
A Chinese novel by 古灵.

86. Do you read the newspaper?
Not really.

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.

89. Do you watch soap operas?
Yes.

90. Where did you grow up?
Batu Pahat, Johor.

91. What radio station did you last listen to?
My FM.

92. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
I was born in Ipoh, so I guess around 2 hours drive.

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
Things to follow up with my boss when he comes in tomorrow.

94. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl.

95. What is your favorite board game?
Othello and International Chess.

96. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.

97. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
I think I can, but I am not sure.

98. Do you have pets?
Haihz!~ All are dead~~~

99. How many rings before you answer the phone?
If I am near the phone, one of two.

100. Do you like to dance?
Although I suck at dancing, I do love dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment