Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sheau Ling's Wedding - Ipoh


I went to Ipoh for Sheau Ling’s wedding last weekend, it is truly an enjoyable trip, and I have not been having so much fun for such a long time. Attending friends’ wedding with a bunch of crazy students aka friends is really a totally different experience from every single wedding that I have ever attended.

During the wedding, we sat together to laugh and to discuss on the songs that we specially dedicated to Sheau Ling. This is the first time that I actually volunteer myself to go on stage together with them. The spirit among them just makes me feel that it is okay to do it and I should not feel shy about it.

After the dinner, KS brought us around Ipoh and ate the famous “nga choi gai” and “gai si ho fan”. We also went yam cha at the river side and tasted the sourest Lemon Plum Juice that I ever tasted, also very nice Banana Milk Shake with fruits-that-I-do-not-know-what-it-called. After that, of course is the mahjong session. We played mahjong until midnight, and then we continue playing until Killer until morning. Isn’t that really crazy?

The next day, after we woke up, we are able to taste KS’s mother’s superb sushi. The sushi is even nicer than any sushi that I have eaten. After the late breakfast, we went back to mahjong and Killer again. Lolz!~ We just played and played until it is late afternoon, until it is finally time for us to go back KL. We changed then go for late lunch before we depart to Kampar.

When we reached Kampar, another car is not here yet. Since I never had a proper visit to Kampar, Suet Yee, Ken, and Kelvin decided to bring me around. I visited the Westlake Houses and also a park next to the lake. Studying in Kampar is really relaxing and I wish that I will have the opportunity to study here too, too bad that I have already graduated. (>_<)

After we reached KL, we decided to visit Subang Airport and have dinner at Fullhouse. Then of course is the camhoring session again. Haha! It has been such a long time that I never met people who likes to take photography as much as me. Lolz!~ Playing around with all the furniture and the accessories in Fullhouse are really so fun!! The foods are also not bad. I will definitely recommend here when there is next friends gathering.

Spending time together with this bunch of students aka friends really fun and make me feel fun. (Not that I am very much older than them.) After I resigned from DSA, I am no longer their DSA officer. There is no necessity for me to keep a distance with them, now I can just let go my heart and be their friends. After I graduated, I never thought that I can do all these crazy things again; yam cha until morning; played mahjong and killer until morning; planned a night outing together; planned a paintball outing, all of this used to be so far from me, now it became so near. I really wish that this friendship will last, and we can have more fun in the future. One day, I will become Li Yun, but not Ms Li Yun anymore. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment