Monday, December 14, 2009

Honesty Survey~~


My friend has tag me for this survey and now here we go~~

Honesty Survey

1. Honestly, what is on your mind?
- Food~~ Particularly on the steamboat dinner tonight~~

2. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
- Hehe~~ Blogging, FB-ing, MSN-ing

3. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
- Appearance? Ok lar~~ but there is still space for improvement.
- Personality? Yes to other people. (^_^)

4. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
- Not being productive during office hours~~ hehe~~

5. Honestly, do you watch Disney Channel?
- Yes, when I was a kid and when I used to have Astro.

6. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
- If this question was asked yesterday, then it will be a big yes!! I was jealous with those people who were playing mahjong at KS’s house. (^_’)

7. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
- Outing with friends, sleep-over at friends’ house, and mahjong!!! (^___^)

8. Honestly, have you brushed your teeth today?
- Duh~ Of course lar~~

9. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
- Yes.

10. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
- Yes.

11. Honestly, are you loyal?
- Honesty, I don’t really know.

12. Honestly, are you in denial?
- Yes.

13. Honestly, where would you rather be right now?
- Dining table.

14. Honestly, do you like anyone?
- Yes.

DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY

*Anger Section*

1. What do you do when you're mad?
- Talk to other people or sleep if there is no one to talk to.

2. What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad?
- Erm... Scold a person in public for about an hour?

3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
- Don’t think so gua~~ unless ex-boyfriend counts lar~~

*Crying Section*

1. When was the last time you cried your heart out?
- Couple of months ago, when both of my grandfathers passed away. 

2. Cried yourself to sleep?
- Yes. But it was couple of years ago.

3. Do you still cry when you get an injury?
- No, but I will scream. Hehe~~

4. Do certain songs make you cry?
- “Yu Jian” and “Canon-in-D”, but not anymore

5. What usually makes you cry?
- Relationship, regardless is love, friend or family.

*Happy Section*

1. Are you normally a happy person?
- Yes, but can be rather negative sometimes. (^_^)

2. What can make you happy?
- Outing with friends, sleep-over at friends’ house, and mahjong!!! (^___^) (I thought I answered this question just now already~~)

3. Does being with your friends make you happy?
- Of course!!!

*Self-Esteem Section*

1. Do you believe in yourself?
- Depends, but I am learning to believe in myself more. (^_^)

2. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you believe them?
- Sometimes.

3. Are you one of those people that think they are ugly, dumb, and gross?
- No. I am felt that I could be skinner.


For those of you who are reading this entry now, YES, you are now TAG. Takkan you read my secret without giving me any returns meh~~ Come come~~ Share your secrets with me too~~ I am really very looking forward for it wor~~ Don’t try to hide from me ya~~ I know who is reading my blog~~ (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment