Monday, June 27, 2005

Finally I got time to update!!!!!

HAHahahHAHHAaha... I finally got time to sit down in front of comp and start to update my blog... In the past month, I've go through the busiest month of my whole UNI life...

First of all, I've been pulled into Talent Nite to become the Sponsorship Manager... Because of I din do enuf preparation... So I din do a good job on finding sponsors... :( Anyway, I did learn lots of things from this Talent Nite... Not only at the Sponsorship part, but oso at the F&B and PR part... Because we have one PR manager who is not very responsible... and I've to do some part of her job for her... However, I think our event is actually quite successful....

After this talent nite, I had been pulled into the other event... MCS RECRUITMENT DRIVE... This is definitely not sth tat I want to do... but I've to finish it anywhere after I promised ppl... So, I bcome the organizing treasurer for this bloody event!!!!!!!! Anyway, this recruitment drive had passed, and now I'm just waiting for the Post Mortem on this Friday...

N NOW!!!! I'm helping a fren to run the "STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE" campaign!!!!! Obviously this is a political campaign... Everybody is doing all sort of nonsense to win the position of STUDENT REP!!!!!

I really have no idea how am i get into this POLITICAL CONFLICT.... I'm really sick with this... N all the three nominator is my fren... I really dun wan to sided anybody... i just wan to keep in my own way --- neutral way.... However, this dream will nv fulfill... bcos I'm oredi helping one of them to run campaign!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment