Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Shopping day....

When Jolene went for the Talent Nite in FAM, she get two free voucher from Snips as doorgift... N she gave it to Jennifer (one of my best fren in KL) and me... Since the expired date is tomolo, Jenn and me decided to go perm our hair today... This really sound cool, isn't it? (~I finally decided to do sth to my hair lo... hehe... ~)

The Snips academy is at Bukit Bintang... So we decided to make a call in uni before we go... just in case we cant found the place... or mayb it suddenly decided to charge us... But, the public fon in our uni was out of service!!!! In the end, we decided to straightly go to LRT ten only we try to call again...

Then, my lovely roommate, Jolene, drive us to Paramount LRT (cos she only know how to drive to Paramount... Anyway, really thx her lots o... Thanks Jo... muckz....)

When we reach KL Sentral... we immediately find a public fon tat is functioning properly... How did we know it is functioning properly... Because there is a oilly Malay guy keep talking on fon for vr long time while we are waiting for him...

After like one decade, finally until our turn... We finally successful to call Snips... BUT... We found out sth really bad... really bad for us... which is we no need to pay for the service fees, but we need to pay for the product fees which is 58 onward!!!!! My hair is so long, which mean it might charge me more than RM100 to perm my hair... This is really expensive for me o...

Anyway, we decided to go walk around in Sungei Wang... to see whether got any cheap salon for us to perm our hair o not... Obviously, this is a really stupid thought!!!!! Cos every single salon in Sungei Wang is so bloody expensive... the cheapest I can found for my hair oso need RM220...

Since I have no fate with perming my hair... I decided to start.... SHOPPING... So, me and Jenn started to go in every single store with the words "SALES" or "RM10 per one"...

In the end, I manage to buy a jeans which only charge me RM10 (damn cheap le...), a shirt, two diff type of combs, lots of earing (~AGAIN~), a necklace with the alphabet "Y" (cos my name "YUN"), and.....

And only for today... I oredi spend RM100++ !!!!! Really sakit hati ar!!!! Even I enjoy lots wen I am buying things.... but now wen I look at my purse... I really feel very regret now... I think this is the last time I'll spend so much money... N now... I have to try to work hard to save money lo... :(

2 comments:

  1. hmmm....

    it would be interesting to see both your hair and Jennifer's permed!

    anyway, i feel bad lah that everyone's sick. it seems like everyone is falling a sick, one by one, and i think it has to do with me. *sigh*

    and i'll add your link on my blog ASAP, ok?


    BC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... I think it would be very interesting if both me n Jenn perm our hair... The pro is we din manage to do it... hehe...

    ya... I agree tat everybody is falling sick... most of my fren is oredi sick... n most of them are suffering from sore throat... but... y u will think it has sth to do with u...

    yup... u can add my link to your blog... I think it would be easier for u next time gua... see ya...

    ReplyDelete