Thursday, June 30, 2005

Cleaning Air-Con!!!!!!

Yesterday, I finally decided to clean the bloody dusty air-con... Because now... it not only full with dust, it also cant come out any cold air anymore... After Jolene and I suffering under the hot air for half an hour, I cant stand it anymore... I decided to clean the air-con and start protecting my lung!!!!!

So, I climbed up to Jo's bed and start to mop the surface of the air-con... And trust me!!!! It is the dirtiest air-con tat I ever seen!!!! Anymore, after I clean the surface for three times, I make the conclusion it is clean enuf oredi... I move on to the internal part....

But the problem is... this air-con is DIFFERENT from my home's air-con!!!! So, I sit on Jolene's bed for a very long time to figure out how to take out the two pieces of things (~Soli... I dunno wat is it call~)... Finally, while I decided to give up and clean the other part, I found the place to take out the two pieces of things (*Fall Off The Chair*)!!!!!

Anyway, Jo and I almost pengsan wen we see it. Because it is too DUSTY and DIRTY!!!! Now finally we know the reason y we owes get sick since we move to this room!!!!

Then we bring the bloody things to the bathroom and start cleaning it... As Jolene never clean the air-con by human force before, I think she some what enjoy washing it... Because she refuse to let me take over!!!! That would be my favourite part while cleaning an air-con, you know???!!!

After we clean the things, I went back to our room to double check the air-con... and... I found out... there are still got some dust that I cant clean it... GERAMNYA!!!!!

In the end, after I staring at the stupid air-con for very long time... I think of a fanstatic idea.... I start to frenching with the air-con for almost one hour... ARARraRRARA!!!!! Pls dun misunderstanding!!!! I mean to blow to the air-con and hope the dust will drop off by itself.... Of cos I success la!!!

So, finally, yesterday nite, Jo and I able to sleep with the fresh air that coming out from air-con... Hehe...

2 comments:

  1. ah... those are filters.

    anyway, that reminds me. it has been ages since i last clean mine.

    *sigh*


    BC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... thanks for telling me... I think maybe you should clean yours one as well... because wen it become too dirty... It is not good for health...

    ReplyDelete