Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I hate SICK!!!!!!

I'm sick!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!! I just dun understand y I owes get sick!!!!!!!!!

During the talent nite, I only have flu... BUT NOW!!!!! I not only have flu!!!!! I even have sore throat and coughing!!!!!!

I think our PJ room air-con is full with dust!!!! One week before, wen Jolene was so sick... I offered myself to sleep on her bed... so tat she wont facing the bloody air-con while she is sleeping... However, the moment I lie down on her bed, I feel all the dust is coming out from the air-con!!!!!!!!! FINE!!!! I cant do anything, isn't it??!!!!

The next day, she still haven recovered yet, and this oso equal to I have to face the bloody air-con AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Anyway, there is nth else I can do!!!!! So... I continue sleep with the air-con...

Therefore, the next thing I realised in the next morning... is... I am sick again!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of my fear to doctor, I insisted that I'm fine and of cos refuse to go see doctor... and now everything become worst!!!!!

N finally wen i decided to go see doctor in Wangsa Maju accompany by Jolene... I realised that I din bring enuf money for me to see doctor.... Anyway, since the ATM machine is just around... I decided to go withdraw money... But... the ATM machine is out of service.... So, I have to wait until in nite... then only go with my frens... but by the time we reached there... the clinic had closed... So, I have no choice... except buy medicine in pharmacy...

My sore throat is getting worst... I almost lost my voice in the day before yesterday... Luckily, after I keep eating the "pi pa gao", it become better oredi.... at least i can talk now...

N my coughing seems no improvement at all... it is still as bad as before.... As for my flu, it is getting worst!!!!

Hopefully I'll recovered soon!!!!!!! Cos I really hate to being sick!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment