Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My genius memory!!!!!

Yesterday Jolene and I decided to go having dinner together with Voon Yin, and we had decided to have it in "Happy Garden" (one of the place to eat in PJ)... However, when we reach there, the shop is not open... So we have to go Sentosa (another place to have dinner) to eat...

However, Jolene cant rmb how to go Sentosa... So, being a nice and kind gal, I offered her tat I'll show her the way to Sentosa....

First of all, I bring her to take a big round in Section 17 and go back to the same place after the big round... At that point of time, all of them in the car have already start staring at me... However, I am not the gal tat easy to give up... Therefore, I decided to offered them again tat I'll try to find way to Sentosa...

However, I make a bigger mistake this time!!!! I bring them all the way to highway as in "Damansara Highway"!!!! Obviuosly, we come to the wrong place again... This has my poor roommate had to make illegal U-turn at the highway....

Anyway, when we finally get back to Section 17, we dunno where are we!!!! For my frens tat stay in Section 17, you all should know how big is the Section 17, rite?

N we have continue keep finding the way to Sentosa... Finally I saw one road that look pretty familiar for me, and I thought we finally can reach Sentosa and eat our most delicous dinner oredi, we found that we are on the "Damansara Highway" again...

So, in the end, I have no other choice, we have to do illegal U-turn again and call Ang (one of my senior) and ask him the way to the Sentosa!!!!

Finally after half an hour, we finally reached Sentosa...

This is really a day that I could never forget!!!!

1 comment:

  1. eee.. sentosa? is it the place where can eat dried bak kut teh? very famous there o.. next time show me how to go...

    ReplyDelete