Thursday, May 5, 2005

A Tiring Day!!!!

Today while I suppose to enjoy my holiday and celebrating Shwu Wen's birthday in Summit, I am actually in KL, doing "The U" Newspaper stuff. I have been ordering by my editor-in-chief to come back to KL on 5, 6, 7 of May to settle up all my accounts (Advertising Space).

So I came back yesterday, and make an agreement with Jolene that we'll come to school tomolo (which mean today) at 8.30 a.m. to have our breakfast and online since our meeting from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. However, when I wake up, it is already 9 something and Jolene is still sleeping.

Therefore, I had to wake her up and immediately go to bath. But there are no water in the bathroom, only like one or two drop, the point is I've to bath, because my head is very itchy. After I finally finish bathing, two of us have to rush to campus without having breakfast.

Mana tau, when we reach the newsroom, we noticed our editor-in-chief is still talking on fon so happily. So, I left a message on board, and told him tat I am going to have breakfast at mamak with Jolene and Ashlee (one of the editor).

Finally after we finished our breakfast, we went back to our newsroom and ready to start our work, but our editor-in-chief was disappeared, so we had to wait him until 11 a.m.

After I called and e-mailed all my accounts, and most of them rejected, he decided to bring us to career fair and try to approach advertisor. And that time is already 2 something almost 3!!!!
(1) my working time suppose is only until 2 p.m. and Jolene and I planned to go IKEA at about 3 something.
(2) I haven had my lunch yet, and I'm so bloody hungry at that time but still need to continue approached the advertisor until almost 4.

In the end, my editor-in-chief decided to treat us the large pan Hawaiian Chicken from Pizza Hut, and I just finished two slices of it. Trust me!!!!! It is very fantastic!!!! especially when you already feel very hungry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment