Sunday, May 1, 2005

My first car accident!!!!

Today, Sze Yah and I decided to go shopping at Summit Parade, to buy the birthday present for Shwu Wen as well. In the end, we decided that I'm the one who is going to drive to Summit. I have no other choice, except promised her.

When I reached Summit, I decided to park at the Petrol Station, because
(1) It is cheaper to park at there.
(2) It normally has more spaces inside.
(3) It is easier to park.

For sure, I turned the right signal on before I turned in. When I noticed there is no more car from the opposite side, that is the time for me to turned in. However, when I am turning, an old man on the motobike just bang into my car's door.

That time both me and Sze Yah were shock. Because that would be our first car accident. Anyway, we start to panicking. I know it is not exactly my fault, but I still dunno wat to do, except keep saying sorry.

Anyway, the old man was fine, he just asked me to be careful next time when I drive. Then he just drove away.

Anyway, it might not be a serious car accident, but it really scared me, I sincerely hoped this will not happened on me or any of my friends.

2 comments:

  1. haa.. ya it's a unforgetable accident.. next time be careful. plus, i think u're very exicted cos i sit beside u.. am i too attractive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe you are really very attrative lo.. cos the first time I almost kena accident oso together with you and Shwu Wen. Do you still remember? ;P

    ReplyDelete