Saturday, May 14, 2005

Serious Accident!!!!

Yesterday when I am driving to my granny house to celebrate my little cousin birthday, I met an accident.

A car in front of me which is driving bloody fast (I think is bout 100 km/j) suddenly emergency break without any reason. Once he started to break, I oso immediately press on my break... but for dunno wat reason, my car just cant stop.... Somemore, he just stop in the middle of road for no reason!!!! Did he take the exam of undang-undang before??!?!!!!

Therefore, for the next thing I knew is "I BANG INTO THE BACK OF THE CAR"!!!!! This is already my second accidents in this month!!!! How could I be so unlucky!!!!!

Anyway, after the accident happen, I cant do anything, I just stop there and wait for the car driver to come down and ask me to pay... Because from the law, I am the one who is fault as I am the one who bang into back!!!! (although it is assolutely not my fault)

Anyway, a miracle just happen to fall off my life!!!!! The driver ran away immediately!!!! din even checking his car!!!! Therefore, I escape from having a quarrel with him...

However, I still feel very scared after the accident... cos it is actually considered my first SERIOUS accident...

Luckily, my mum din scold me!!!! She just console me and bring my car to repair... and I cant drive for the next few days until I come back to KL!!! and I cant even meet with my friends the day after tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aiyoh u better don drive anymore liao... for ur own safety and the passengers on ur car. For goodness sake... pls

    ReplyDelete