Saturday, April 30, 2005

I am INCREDIBLE gal!!!!!!!!

I am incredible gal!!!! WAhaahaha!!!!!! Yesterday without any help of any guys, my roommate and I successful to move all our stuff (which equal to 6 guys' stuff) out from our room which is at 2nd floor to 1st floor!!!!!

Actually I suppose to move house from section 17/21B to 17/4 on 2 days ago. But due to some reasons, we have to wait until yesterday.

The reasons are:
(1) Although we are only moving from section 17/21B to 17/4, it is still impossible for us move everything by HUMAN FORCE!!!!!
(2) Nobody willing to help us, except VY (one of my best friends) and Phuah (guy from FICT).
(3) It started to rain very heavily after our first round moving.

As for the reason why we are moving by human instead of calling lorry, is because the lorry need to charge us for RM 80 even if we just moving from one street to the other street!!!! For me and my roommate, we seriously think it is ridiculous.

Anyway, since we can't move it by human force, I've to call all my aunties, uncles that stay nearby at very last minute to ask for their help. Although in the end one of auntie willing to come help us with her husband, I have to lecture by her for the past 2 days. (*signs*)

However, my auntie asked us to move everything from upstair to downstair, and tear all my furniture apart before 9 o'clock (which means before she reach), so that we can start moving immediately when they reach. However, I've exam until 4.30 p.m. and I need to go DSA with my roommate after the exam and my roommate still have meeting after we came back from DSA.

Anyway, I decided to stay at school to online while waiting for my roommate. However, I caught by my Editor-in-chief and forced to listen to him telling me all sort of his long grandmother story in the newsroom for almost 2 hours. (*having serious headache now*)

Finally, at about 7 p.m., he finally decided to go home and return my freedom to me (thanks god). But when I reach home, it is already almost 7.15 p.m., I only have almost 2 hours left, the best things my roommate haven come back from her meeting. Therefore, I have to start doing everything by myself. (During these, lots of accidents happened)

After I finish unscrew 1 book shelf, 2 cupboard, and 1 table, my roommate finally come back and she also bring VY along. Immediately when she reached home, she start helping me to pack everything and move it to downstair.

Anyway, I still have one gigantic table (the top papan is even taller than me) to unscrew, while I'm doing it, my roommate is also busy packing the things in bathroom (YES!!! My room is a master bedroom that attached to bathroom. But it is bloody expensive, RM 600 for 2 ppl). Anyway, another accident happen while I'm unscrewing it, the top papan fall off and hit on my shoulder. (trust me!!!! It is very very PAIN!!!!)

After we had moved everything, the things that left upstair are my roommate's monitor, one standing fan, my roommate drawer and my drawer (which is full with books). We sit on the floor and staring at all these things, and telling ourselves we can't do it.

In the end, we decided to called all our friends tat onlt stay at a few houses nearby. But none of them willing to come help us, because they are either too tired, or dun wan to help.

That time is already 8.30 p.m., we only have half an hour left, so in the end, we decided to try to move it by ourselves. It is really bloody heavy. At that point of time, I really hope my hand full with muscle!!!!

After we done everything, I am so proud with myself!!!! unbelievable, we did it!!!!! we successful to moved the bloody drawer which I think is almost 15 kg!!!!

After my uncle reached, we started to move everything to the car (A car that similiar with a van). But we cant finish moving all our stuff in one round. So, my roommate have to stay at the new house and "jaga" the house. As for me, I'll continue moving everything from new house to olf house.

When we reach the third round, my beloved roommate locked herself in the house, because she "patah" the key!!!!! So we have to called landlord to bring the spare key to us!!! While we waiting for the landlord, instead of wasting time, we decided to dump our things outside the house and continue moving things.

Finally when everything is done, my uncle decided to bring us to have dinner (that time already 11 sth in night, but we still haven have our dinner). That would be the best dinner that I have ever ate in PJ for the past one year!!!!

Very tired but very happy too!!! I'm INCREDIBLE girl!!!!! HahaHAHHAhhahahah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment