Friday, October 18, 2013

Life Update

This is my second blog post of the day. Well, since I am in the mood, might as well just write more huh? I would never know when is the next time that I might write again.

I am feeling so much better after my last blog. This shows the power of blogging. Although I am doubtful at times if anyone ever read my blog, but still it was extremely useful to help me to release my stress, tension and emotion.

Anyone, if anyone does read my blog, I just would like to have a little life update on myself.

I have friends who I can have dinner with, I can joke with, but all of them are my colleagues. I barely have any extra time to hang around or catch up with my uni friends or friends of other social groups.

I went shopping at least once a month, but my only shopping partner is my boyfriend, who has now became my fiance.

I have a bright career, but my average working hours is from 9am to 9pm, sometimes even go up to 12am.

I have regular exercise, I practiced yoga on weekly basis, but the class location is in my office and I get back to work immediately after my class.

I have irregular period.

I have dinner every night but the meals are irregular.

Conclusion: I have a normal yet unhealthy lifestyle. I have all the criteria of how a normal life should be like and yet all seems unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment