Friday, October 18, 2013

Hurt

It has been awhile since I last blogged.

I have not been in the mood to blog, nor do I have the time to blog.

But, it has not been an exact good day for me.

Today, I have unintentionally hurt a friend of mine. A friend that I have never meant to treat him as such. He is one of the colleagues that I would never want to hurt. He has always been so kind, so supportive, so friendly and so helpful.

I was being rude, impatient, and I said things without thinking. Although things were said out of stress and I did not meant it. What was done cannot be done and the feeling sucks.

I has been trying so hard to control my emotion and today I just lost it. It should not happened and I shall not let it happen ever again.

I think it might be the hormone. I know my period is coming soon. Whatever. Stop giving myself excuses.

Just remember the mistakes and do not repeat it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment