Friday, October 18, 2013

Facebook vs. Blogging

Just clear the list of friends' blogs that I used to follow. Sadly, now there are only three left. Out of that three, there are only one who is still actively updating.

In Facebook, I have 1,100 friends and I can never finish reading my news feed.

Somehow I start wondering how many people are still blogging.

Nowadays, most people prefer to update their status or take a photo of themselves and it can be easily uploaded to Facebook at anywhere, as long as they have a smart phone and iPad which can connected to Internet.

For the past few months, every time when I felt like blogging, I was too lazy to switch on my laptop and start typing. I tried to download blogspot/ blogger application through App Store couple of months ago and there were no such apps.

Then, I write to download some diary apps and attempt to start writing through my iPad and somehow it just felt different comparing to me sitting down in front of my computer and type.

And yet, I do not feel like posting on Facebook because I think it was too public and I just feel weird to make such a public announcement at times.

I have always find that it is difficult to upload photos to blogspot, especially most of my photos are in my iPhone.

Somehow I felt that blogspot has not been improving along with the ever changing technology.

I have been seeing some China blogging platform where they allowed user to direct upload pictures to the blogging server and it would be so much easier for us to insert photos to our blog entry.

Anyway, it is just a random thought when I was clearing the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment