Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Sevanes has started working in PJ Campus, which means I can start counting down to my last day in UTAR.  Now, since Sevanes is already here, I think it is time for me to packing my things to handover to her.

I guess 1 month notice is a bit too long for me. It is so long that I have almost forgotten that I am leaving UTAR. Having pack workloads of course are also not helping.

Now, with the return of Mr. Deneish and presence of Sevanes, it kind of hit me hard in the head that I really have to go... It is time for me to move on... It is time for me to leave...

It was really fun for the past month and I really enjoyed myself. Thank you to all my colleagues who have been taking care of me. I really enjoyed being colleagues... and friends with you guys. It is definitely going to be one of the most memorable experiences in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment