Friday, October 2, 2009

Resignation


I have officially tender my resignation. It has come to a point where there is no return. I sign the offer letter and tender my resignation on the same day. Deep inside, I know I will regret. Deep inside, I know I might not leave. Maybe that's why I wanted to settle everything immediately.

I must admit I regret almost immediately after I step out from Ms Tian's office. I am afraid that it is not a correct decision; I am afraid that it might be a mistake; I am afraid that TOA might not be better than UTAR; I am afraid that people in TOA might not like me; I am afraid that I cannot coped the job in TOA.

I keep telling myself that I have to look forward and step out from this comfort zone. However, it just seems difficult. Perhaps I just need more courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment