Thursday, October 15, 2009

Confess


Not long ago, my long lost friend found me through Facebook. (I really feel that Facebook is a wonderful invention. It really does help you to find your old friends.) He is now facing some relationship problems and lacking of courage to confess.

I always tell people, "One person must always try not to leave any regrets in their life. A lot of times, chance only comes once. Once you missed it, you might not get it ever again in your entire life."

I know it is very difficult to make the first move. Even for me, it is very difficult. I may be able to show people what I am feeling; I may try my hardest to get closer to a person; I may attempt to make him interested at me; But, it would be too difficult for me to go forward and tell him exactly what I feel.

Maybe it would be easier if I am drunk.


However, if you never try, you will never know the end result. A lot of times, before they start doing anything, they will start to imagine. Instead of imagining good things which may happen, they will usually imagine the bad things. I think most people are just not so optimistic when it comes to relationship. However, things really might not be as bad as what they have imagined. In fact, once you have prepared yourself for the worst, nothing should be able to scare you anymore.

What is the worst thing that may happen after he confesses? The worst part is they may not be friends anymore. Of course he is definitely going to be really sad for losing a friend. However, look at bright side, after he takes some rest and move on, he will be able to find someone who will love him in return. Instead of wasting his time on someone who will not love him, isn’t it better if he can spend his time on someone better.

Sometimes, life is a gamble or we can also call it a choosing path. The way we choose may or may not have the result that we wanted. However, if we never choose/do anything, we will just be stuck here forever, without knowing how to move on.

Of course, courage doesn't come often. So, remember whenever you have the courage, move immediately, otherwise the courage may just go and you will miss the chance of clearing your doubts. Normally, second chance doesn’t come easily.

Dear friend, I don't know if you will be reading this entry, if you are, I sincerely hope that you will consider what I have just said now and yesterday seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment