Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Going to Beyonce's Concert!!!


I just received my 23rd birthday present from Chong Lin, and guess what... I AM GOING TO BEYONCE'S CONCERT!!!!

I never ever watch any live concert before; it has always been a biggest regret in my life. Now is my first ever experience going for a concert, a Beyonce's concert, sitting at RM383 seats!!! Could life get any better than this???!!!!

I really cannot believe it when I saw the tickets. Yes, ticket'S', I am going to watch it with Jolene. To ensure that I will fully enjoy the show, he kindly suggested me to bring Jolene with me, as he felt that both of us will appreciate the show much better than him.

When I called her, she is soooo happy... I am sure that she is screaming and thanking Chong Lin right now... I guessed it is really an unexpected gift for both of us. :D

Darling, thank you soooo much for your wonderful present!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment