Wednesday, April 27, 2005

MC Exam

Finally, I finish my Mass Comm Exam, which is my second last paper... Really very happy... Although still have Pengajian Malaysia to go, still very happy in the sense of can go back to hometown for holiday lo (although I only have a very short holiday)...

However, my roommate and I (we are classmate) were badly panicking last nite... Because according to our senior, the tips from our lecturer never come out, she owes come out sth else but not tips... Anyway, we have no time to study anymore so we decided to watch show... wen we finish watching show, it was already like almost 12am... Therefore, we continue panicking...

Anyway, we make a decision that just focus on tips and our mid-term paper since our tutor gave us the same hint... So we study and study until almost 2.30, finally, we finish everything that are including in the tips... Then, of course we went to sleep and decided to woke up at 6 in next morning to continue study....

However, guess, wat time I wake up this morning... we woke up at 7.15 in which we actually intended to go to school at 7.30 to have our breakfast... Anyway, after we finish tidy up, we reach at around 8 am...

Very soon... The exam time had reach... all of us started to pray while we are walking in... We hoped tat the tips will come out in the short answers and essays part...

After I finish filling up the attendance slip, immediately I turned to the short answers and essays part... very lucky!!! The tips came out!!! Then I start to laugh so happily in the exam hall...

However, wen I turned to the True & False and MCQ part which carry 50 marks, I realised most the questions I haven read before and dunno how to answer... Therefore, my dream of getting A for this subject is gone again... *signs*

No comments:

Post a Comment