Tuesday, April 26, 2005

CC Exam

I just had my Chinese for Communication I this morning... which is the subject that make me feel so down now.... maybe you guys will think it is easy... but actually it is not... it is very hard... especially for me... a gal tat dunno how to analyzing...

First of all, we had a comprehension which is telling us a poet go around and named all river, stone, tree, and even mountain with the word "Stupid".... (Yes!!! Stupid!!! e.g. Stupid River, Stupid Mountain, or Stupid Stone!!! He is really boring and nth to do, isn't him?)

He best thing is he do it only because of he thinks others is so stupid... y? because they asked him (by the way he thinks himself is VERY talented... until the stage I used 45 minutes to understand what in world he is talking about!!!!) to work in a very small town... he thinks they are so unfair... but he can't say it out loudly cos he will get killed by them... so he use the word "STUPID" to refer to it... and he writes eight poem to tell us how depress he is...

Anyway, my job is I need to the questions that my lecturer set for us... which we CAN'T found any of the answers in the comprehension... we need analyze it by ourselves... For heaven's sake, even English we can oso find HINT in the comprehension... but now we have NOTHING at all... aren't it VERY VERY unfair for us?????

The second part of the paper is essay... choose 3 out of 4... it sound so easy, right? BUT NO!!! it is so bloody hard for me.... First question, we need to analyze "Jin Yong Wu Xia Xiao Shou".... whether it is a good novel or not... Does it contain the factor of literature.... explain y is it good and y is it not good.... we need to analyze again...

The second question, define the relationship between "Shen Hua" and "Da Chong Wen Xue"... And we need to implement the theory of Advertisement, Miracle, Orang Asli, Hero, and Love... My roommate (Jolene) thinks it is interesting but in fact it is no... I hate it!!!!

The third question is discuss the elements of "Da Chong Wen Xue"... Wat is society desire now? Wat is the literature status now? And a lot of other things... This questions I DUN UNDERSTAND AT ALL... so I decided dun write this questions... and I choose the first and second which I've more confident...

Bear this in mind, I study this subject for the whole night yesterday, so I didn't really sleep well... Therefore, I fall asleep today during exam.... so I'm like wasted half an hour of the exam!!! and we only have 2 hours...

Since I've spend 45 minutes on the STUPID comprehension, 30 minutes on sleeping, and I only left 45 minutes for 2 essays which require me to write at least 500 - 600 words!!! For whom that know how to write chinese characters, you should know how HARD to write a single chinese character, right? especially when I already STOP writting it for very LONG TIME!!! Some more I need to analyze it!!! The best thing is I dun even know what is the relationship between this and PR!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most annoying part is NOT everybody in my course need to do this subject... only for ppl that take Chinese in their SPM!!!! For whom that know chinese but not taking chinese in SPM, their exam is how to write ONE, TWO, THREE, FIREMAN, SINGAPORE, MANGO in chinese!!! It is so bloody unfair!!! This is the first time I hope I didn't take chinese in SPM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment