Thursday, January 9, 2014

ME

Today my cousin told me that I should not be too definite about the facts that I am never ever going to stay at home as housewife, as we are never gonna know what's going to happen in future, which I agreed. 

BUT, although I do not know what's going to happen in future, I know my characteristic. I really don't think I am that kind of people who will just stay at home, take care of baby and wait for my husband to come home. It will be even worse when I am not financial independent, when I need to rely on my husband to give me allowance, when I need to ask permission for buying new gifts or going for a spa to pamper myself. 

Well, I admit, I most probably do not have the luck to marry a rich husband and be the "rich tai tai". 

BUT, I really enjoy my lifestyle now. Well, maybe not much on the working overtime, but in overall I still love my life. 

I love the fact that I am financial independent. I can do shopping anytime I want. I can pamper myself with whatever spa, pedicure, manicure. Although it brings some headache when I see my credit card bill, BUT I can spend MY money without asking for permission from my the other half. 

I love the fact that my husband-to-be is willing to give me freedom. I can hangout with my best friends anytime. I can have sleepover at best friends' house anytime. I can go out for a drink with my best friends at any time. Although it is quite torturing when I have hangover and have alcohol rashes, BUT it still worth it for all the fun that I have having. 

I love the fact that I felt that I am a woman now. I love to dress myself up with beautiful clothes and high hues. Although it is tiring to wake up in the morning and sometimes I get tired to dress myself up, BUT everything is worth when I receive compliment in the office. 

I love the fact that I am successful in my career. I love to be the problem solver, the planner, the angle, the saver in the office. Although it can be stressful when major events clashed in, BUT all the stress is gone the moment when my boss saw my performance and give monetary rewards. 

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I love the fact that I can be MYSELF. I can be who I am. Nobody is trying to change me. Of course, some advises will come in on and off for me to improve, but it aims to make me a better person. 

So, I am not sure if I will be contented to become a housewife in future, BUT I know that for NOW, becoming a housewife is definitely not what I want in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment