Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The FIRST Thanksgiving Letter

After doing so many batches of exhibitions, this is like the first time, yup, the first time ever I received a thanksgiving email from the students, and I am feeling really proud about it.

It is like, finally someone recognised and knew that you have been working hard at backstage. At least there is someone who does not take everything as granted, someone who knows that even though I may not be actually involved in creating those props, I contribute my time and effort too.

IT FELT REALLY GREAT!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Kimmie,

I especially appreciate the information and advice you have provided when carrying out early preparatory work of the exhibition. Your assistance has been invaluable to me during this exhibition. Your advices and opinions helped me a lot not only on my creative team's tasks, but also my other team mates.Thank you for your constant encouragement and support.

Again, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Best Regards,

Josephine Yee,
Creative Director of Graduation Exhibition 1101- Unsolved Case 1101.

No comments:

Post a Comment