Monday, April 12, 2010

The below email was sent 10 minutes ago to Miss Joanne and cc to PIC of Customer Service Department, Sales & Marketing Department, Investor Relations Department, and also HQ.

I wished to cc to the Director of the company as well, so that he would know that this is the kind of service given by his staff.

No wonder that the reputation of LBS has been dropping like nobody business.

If he doesn't do anything, I do not think that his company will get anywhere further.

Not that I have anything against LBS previously, but sadly, now I do.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Joanne,

As spoken, we hope you will understand that it is very difficult for us to trace back the receipt for December rental especially that it has been FOUR months since we moved out from Bayu Puteri, B-17-11.

We hope you still remember that we did not received any official letter from LBS informing us that the house is selling and the last month rental will be contra, and thus we bank in the rental and I have email the receipt to you in Mid December. After speaking to you, I tried to trace back the receipt through the online banking account. Unfortunately, I couldn't do so as the transaction history is only kept up to 2 months.

Mind you that it will be very unreasonable for us to get back RM2420 instead of RM3820. Therefore, I hope that you can try to check with Account Department again on the payment. If Account Department also insists that we did not make our payment, we hope that evidence can be provided from LBS.

Despite everything above, please take note that my housemates and I are starting to lose our patience after continuously waiting for our deposit for more than FOUR months. It might be a small amount for your company, but it meant a lot to all of us. To be honest, it is overly
ridiculous for an established company like LBS to take more than FOUR months to disburse a cheque. And so, I wish that you can bank in the cheque of RM2420 to me by this week.

Otherwise, we are forced to bring both of these matters to the media and also to take legal action, based on our contract with LBS.

I hope you will take this seriously. Please call me if you need any further clarification.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Kimmie @ Li Yun
B-17-11
Bayu Puteri


----------------------------------------------------------------

Moral of the stories: Don't mess with woman who is losing her patience and having cramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment