Monday, April 19, 2010

Shopaholic

I have recently turned myself into a shopaholic, which is really bad. The amount of money that I have spend in the past week is close to RM2500. >_<

First, I have spend RM300 to cut + perm + colour + treatment for my hair. For those of you who have my fb account, I am sure that you have seen it, but anyhow here is one of them. ^^



On this coming Friday, I am still going to perm it and make it more fluff, so looking forward to see it!! ^^

Then, I brought a new Estee Lauder Cleanser.



Last Saturday, I have at One Utama with my cousin to purchase presents f0r her mother-in-law. After purchasing this really pleasant bag from Charles and Keith, we moved on to Estee Lauder to buy her mother-in-law a Serum.

Just randomly I decided to check the price of the cleanser, wanting to know how far more am I to purchase the product from Estee Lauder. I actually expected the cleanser to be hundred plus close to two hundreds. Never did I know that it is only RM95!! I always have the perception that Estee Lauder is like the super expensive brand.

If you are like me, already am using cleansing product like Bioterm, Clinique (which price also ranged from RM75 - RM100), might as well you just use Estee Lauder. My skin just feels so smooth after cleaning!

The best thing of all is that with our above RM350 purchase (My cousin's serum and my cleanser), it also entitled me the following FREE samples.


The smaller version of Nutritious Purifying 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser (15ml) - which I can use it when I go for gym or when I travel. (*^_^*)



Nutritious Vita-Mineral Radiance Essence (30ml)



Nutritious Vita-Mineral Moisture Gel Creme (45ml)



Nutritious Vita-Mineral Infusing Eye Gel (5ml)

Another word, I am only spending RM95 to get the whole range of product! Isn't that really good?!! Although it is sample packs, it actually can last really long, especially the moisturizer and eye gel, it can at least last me for months!! The texture is so fine and I can barely feel anything after applying it! In short, it is just simply awesome and I am now so in love with Estee Lauder!! You may consider trying it if you are interested.

Knowing that you won't be able to purchase up to RM350? No worries, here is another solution for you!

I was reading Cheesie's blog and she introduced this online shopping website that is called Best Buy World. It sells all the premium products (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Underwear, Bags, Accessories, Fitness, Gift Set) at 50% - 90% cheaper than the market price.

For cosmetics, no worries about it being genuine products, according to Chessie, she has checked and ensures that it is all genuine products. Go have a look at Best Buy World and you might find something that you like there. ^^

Good things are meant to share with friends. ^^

I have also purchased a pair of black stripe high hues from nose for RM73.90, which to me are also a good deal. As I am wearing high hues almost every day, having a good pair of shoes becoming absolutely important. And trust me, the pair of shoes that I get from shoes is superb!

Last but not least, I finally had gotten myself a new laptop, which costs RM2099. I am paying by installment, of course. After dividing to 12 months, I am paying roughly RM175 each month.


Photo taken from http://www.mudah.my/New-High-spec-Gaming-Compaq-Notebook-5724306.htm.
My version of photos will be up once I taken it. ^^

  • Intel Core I 3 330 (2.13 GHz), 3 MB L2 Cache
  • 2GB DDR3 Memory (2048 x 1 pcs)
  • 320GB 7200rpm
  • 14.0” diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
  • LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support
  • Bluetooth: Yes
  • 802.11b/g/n
  • Freedos
  • Intel® HM 55
  • ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5430 Graphics
  • Altec Lansing speakers
  • Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
  • 101 key compatible keyboard, Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up / Down pad
  • 3 USB 2.0, HDMI (optional), RJ-45, VGA, 1 Headphone and 1 Microphone, Compaq Webcam
  • 5-in-1 intergrated digital media reader slot
  • 6 cell battery (47 Whr)
  • 34.2cm(W)x 22.8cm(D)x 3.15cm(min H)/ 3.65cm (max H)
  • From 2.2kg with 6 cell battery (weight varies by configuration)
  • One year International Limited Warranty (parts/labor/carry-in)
  • Free Nylon Carrying Case

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping. ~Bo Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment