Thursday, February 16, 2006

Talent Nite..

Yesterday I was going to the Talent Nite in my uni... When we first go there, the decoraction was... erm... Look Indian... (Btw, it suppose to be a castle) Actually overall it is not bad, at least better than I expected... It just very obvious that they are under budget...

Anyway, I just not satisfied with their organization... or rather the seat arrangement... We were the first to reach the hall... yet... they intend to put us at the side of the stage, which we barely can see anything with the loud speaker beside us... I understand that we have to fill up the front seats first... But why can't we just seat at the centre, which will have a better view...

Anyway, after we talk to the PR manager, they placed us at the side front seats... I was satisfied with the seats... Maybe not as good as centre, but it still not bad... BUT (Yes, there is a BUT), they suddenly ask us to move three rows behind, the three rows in front suppose to be reserved for VIPs...

Fine... If they wan to reserved, they should inform us earlier... Not when some of the people has reached, and we have to sit rather back... which is rather unfair for us who came earlier rite?

However, the overall performance was not bad... I mean it was really funny... Most of their special talents and acting makes us laugh... As for the singing and dancing... well... it is not bad la... but previous talent nite did better la...

AND, the NO. 2 is so CUTE!!!!! Ya... When he came out with formal, I think most of the girls went insane... He is so CUTE!!!! I think this is the first time I see a cute guy in UTAR... All the gals had been screaming when he come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment