Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Resume Photo~~~

Finally, it's time for me to go for industrial training already...

Just finish typing (or rather aligning) my resume... My resume is horrible... It took me such a long time successfully align it nicely... I think I would be the only person with 5 pages resume in the class, I hope I don't my supervisor.

Anyway, there is one thing that we sure need for our resume, which is called.... PHOTO!!! Yes!!! We need a pastport size photo... Since all my previous photo are all so ugly, we decided to take a new one...

So last Sunday, we took cab to SS2, we went in the shop and ask for the price. It charged us RM13 for 4 photos, and RM1 for the digital copy... It is so bloody expensive... But well... We are despirate... We need to hand in the resume in two days time.

After we re-take for like three, four times, both Jo and I give up already... Because no matter what we do, we just look damn ugly in the photos... In the end, we just pay and leave...

Yesterday, immediately when we reach home. We changed to formal, and decided to take it by ourselves and photoshop it... It looks better... But... I still look so damn ugly...

I really dun understand... I normally look rather ok when I taking others pics... How come I dun look nice at all in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment