Monday, February 13, 2006

Australia Internship~~

I am having industrial training next semester... Where am I going to be? Where should I work?

Only for PR course... Now you have the chance to go Australia for internship... In the requirement of you have to at least get B for English for Communication and English for Mass Communication... And get at least a CGPA of at least 3.0... Of course you have to bear the living expenses by yourself...

I was lucky... So far, I fulfill all the requirements... But, how could I actually complete with the rest of people that are also wanted to go... My English is not as good as others... I really want to go... But, I just have the feeling that I am not going to get it... I have no confident at all...

I was lucky... One of the senior that went before, actually agreed to help both me and Jolene... But... I still do not have the confident to fight for it... I always know my writing is lousy, full with grammatical mistake... I have no confident at all...

Even now I get the Australia internship... I am not sure whether I can go or not... Simply because of the financial problem... I will need 30,000 for four mouths... I actually do not think my family able to come out that much money... It is not a small amount for me and my family...

What can I do now? What can I do now to gain more confident? What can I do to solve my financial problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment