Thursday, September 9, 2010

It just made my day.

I was compiling and doing a summary report for the student evaluation feedback for last semester. Trust me. It is not exactly a happy job. You never know how irritated it is when you see comment like, "No offense. If I am the principal of the school, I will fire all the staff of XX Department", or comment like "Fees too expensive", or even "Sometimes they gave me wrong info causing me to repeat subjects for no reason. Feel disappointed & please ensure correct info given." 

WTF. No offense? The fact that you stated this statement is already an offensive statement. The department is not there to serve you. We are human too. Who are you to say that you would hire the whole department if you are principal? What I can say is that I am glad that you are not the principal. 

Fees too expensive? I thought you should already know before you sign up for the course? The fees structure are given when you enrolled. More so, you are not even paying the bills, your parents did. 

What wrong information can they give that cause you to repeat? If it is wrong information, I am sure you can appeal to the management right? Unless it is a mistake that caused by yourself and all you dare to do is to complain anonymously in student evaluation form. Student, if you do not put efforts in your study, it is not the lecturers or admin staff problem okay?

Anyway, after seeing all these ridiculous comments, I saw one that really made my day and tell me how much I am being appreciated. 

Kimmie from ID dept is the perfect secretary as she's responsible & handles the dept well.

Oh gosh! I am so so so touch when I see this. At least I know I am being appreciate by this student. And just simple statement, it has gave me more enthusiasm to carry on with the evaluation report. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment