Thursday, September 30, 2010

House Searching

Recently, I have been actively looking for a house to buy, which means I am paying extra attention on property information, renovation, interior design, furniture and soft furnishing.

I seriously would love to have my house, but it seems like it has gotten too complicated and tedious to me, so much so that it is tiring. 

Finding a good location is hard. Finding a affordable property at a good location is even harder. Finding a affordable good condition property at a good location is almost impossible. 

After month of searching, I notice that a l0t of property are actually selling at a price that is higher than market price, which mean either I am willing to take out more money, or I give up on the house. 

Anyway, I will be on leave this Friday for house searching at Kepong area. Wish me luck and hope that I can finally find a suitable house.

No comments:

Post a Comment