Friday, May 14, 2010

ME on TV!!!!

TV Shooting will be up next week!!!

Oh well... I never really expected to see myself appearing in the TV, especially when I am neither in the entertainment industry nor I have any close friend who is currently in the entertainment industry. Even if I have, I doubt they will or they have the authority to simply put me up.

And now, in few weeks time, you will see my face at RTM2! (Precise date and time will be updated once confirmed)

I believe that a lot of you already know that I work for Eric Leong, one of the iconic celebrities in Malaysia. For those who don't know who he is, click here!

RTM is now launching their new programme, "ICON", which the TV crew and TV host will unveil what Malaysia iconic celebrity does during ordinary day. And, Eric Leong is invited!!

Next Wednesday, he will bring in RTM TV crew to The One Academy. They will follow him everywhere, including the class and of course to the office, filming that he is having discussion with me. ME!

Not that I am really fancy about becoming famous or what, but it still feel good to be able to go on TV, even if it is only for few minutes (or even few seconds). I mean... This is a one in a lifetime experience which will be really memorable.

Oh gosh! I am starting to get nervous and guess what? It is time for closet shopping again! I am sure that you wouldn't want to see me all mess up or dress horribly in the TV. As a professional working adult, I need to look professional. ^^


"You may not dress up for everyday work, but you MUST look good on the TV!"

No comments:

Post a Comment