Saturday, July 30, 2005

Survive!!!

Couple weeks ago, when I am back from Penang to KL, I meet an accident!!!! It was a very scary and horrible accident... It happen at 18th July 2005, 12.05p.m, at Utara Selatan Lebuh Raya 305.1 near Tapah...

Jolene was the one who is driving, but this accident is completely not her fault... I was sleeping when the accident innitially happen...

Jolene is trying to overtake a lori (it was a very big lori), when she is over taking, a car suddenly shot in between Jo's car and the lori (it must have watch too much initial d)... Not only tat, the back of the car bumped into Jo's front... In order to avoid the car, Jo's car hit the divider on the high way... Then it rebound and bang into the big lori's side... Then the car completely lost control oredi... While Jo trying her best to control the car, we bang into the devider again... Then the next thing we know is the car start to flip... In total it flip for four five times... All the way from the right side to the emergency lane... It is bloody unbelievable rite? While we are turning upside down, my fon rang (this really help me lots when I go to police station, cos I able to tell the police the time we get into the accident) and the radio is still playing my cd, it only stop and my car stop...

The lucky thing bout two of us is our first thought is to protect each other... So we are looking at each other when the car is flipping... I think it would be reason why our face din have cut at all...

Then when the car finally stop at 90 degree, while I am feeling so lucky that I am survive... I smelled the petrol and I saw the engine is smoking... I am so worry the engine will exploded... So I ask Jo to climb out first while I am untangling myself... However, she cant climb out without anybody's help... So when I finally successful to untangle myself... She helped me to climb out... Then people around us oso come and help us immediately... (the reason why they only move now is because they thought we are died, that's how scary is the accident!!!!) and of cos help Jo to climb out...

After awhile when we finally make sure the car will not explode, then we start to picking up our stuff... However, because of the whole back mirror had gone, most of my stuff (eg. the souvenir, CD and DVD) had gone... *so sad* However, it was so lucky there isn't anybody at the back, if not, the person might flew out... Some more one of my fren suppose to come with us... Luckily in the end, she need to go back to her hometown...

After we make the police report and meet up with Jo's parent that immediately come down to Penang, we go to Pantai Hospital to do some medical check-up and of cos X-ray...

In the end, we survived from this accident with only few scatches and bruise... and of course a bruise on my forehead... Anyway, I am really thankful that I survive... Life is so precious... I really wonder y so many people will committed suicide... There is nth better than you are still alive... Cherish every moment that you are still alive... Love your family and your frens... Cant imagine how sad they are when I'm gone...

1 comment:

  1. Li Yun! I am so shocked to hear about your accident! I bet you had no idea I read your blog :-)

    I am glad I did because I would never have known about what happened to you and Jo. I am just so happy you are both alive and well. Thank God indeed!

    It is indeed a miracle. I swear your story sounds like straight out of some high action movie! AND, like true movie heroes, you survived with only a few bruises. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete