Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bon Odori...

Couple weeks ago, I decided to go to Penang with Jolene (my roommate). She need to go back because she need to service her car, and since she need people to accompany and I oso never been to Penang before, I decided to go with her...

The first impression for me when I reach her house is her house is so pretty!!! It is a corner house with a very beautiful fountain inside... I really love the fountain lots!!! Not only that, I am so lucky!!! The day when I reach there was the Penang 'Bon Odori'... Of cos I decided to go to have a look...

Before we go for Bon Odori we decided to go have dinner first... The Penang food is really delicious (especially their fried rice... with the super big and fresh prawn...)...

Then here we go again... Doing the same thing in KL... Try to find parking... After like half an hour when we finally found parking... We joined the croud...

They are some people (I suppose is Penang Born Japanese) are dancing on the stage... And the audience are going to dance with them as well... It was fun at the beginning, but it get boring after awhile... Imagine you keep dancing "Rasa Sayang" with only 4 moves for almost half an hour!!!!

Anyway, the next performance is intersting... They invited one of the Japan famous dance group to perform... It is formed by all middle age Japenese... Their leader is oredi 80 sth!!!! Can you imagine their dance on the stage for bout half an hour!!!!

The next programme after their performance would be my favourite throughout the whole nite... It would be FIREWORKS!!!!!! Their fireworks are so intersting and pretty!!!! They start with two fireworks just fly through above your head... So for the person that is tall, must be careful lo...

Anyway, I enjoyed myself that nite... I even go and buy some souvenir to keep... However, I cant get big double bellon... It oredi sold out wen I try to get it....

No comments:

Post a Comment