Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yiruma

I just renewed almost all my songs in my blog to Yiruma’s songs (except the second song, it is “The Promise” by Secret Garden). His songs are so wonderful. Maybe it is because I always love piano, and so I found that almost all of his songs are able to touch my heart. For those of you who also love music, you may want to take a time off and enjoyed the music.

Here is some little facts on him, hope that it will help you to know a little bit more about him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yiruma is a South Korean pianist and composer. He is well-known throughout the world, and his albums are sold all over Asia, as well as the United States and Europe. His best-known pieces are "River Flows in You", "Love Me" both of which appear on the album "First Love" (2001), and "Kiss the Rain" from the album "From the Yellow Room" (2003).

He lived in Osaka, Japan, for six years, and then entered the Republic of Korea Navy in July 2006 to begin his two-year military service, which is compulsory for all male South Koreans.

Known for his many albums, Yiruma has not only composed for himself, but for many musicals, films, and for the theatre. He began playing the piano at the age of five, and moved to London when he was 11, in 1988, to study at The Purcell School of Music.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If he is ever coming to Malaysia for his concert, just in case if I do not know about it, please inform me, I would really appreciate that. Now, who would like to sponsor me his album? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment