Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Congratulations!


Congratulations to myself and Jolene!!

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations to 2 of us!

The business is growing!! Within a week, we received a total of 4 orders! 2 Valentine Bears (Pairs), 1 Love Bear (Pairs) and 1 Wedding Bear (Pairs). It sounds really good right? Especially when we are just starting! This is really making me so happy! I bet that I am going jump over the moon really soon.

I am so exciting, whenever I finish a set, I could not stop myself but to jump around and tell people how exciting I am. Isn't that great? When I showing people and when they liked it, the business just keep coming in! All the other 3 deals come with the first deal.

This is really good! It makes me feels like at least I am worth of something. When I want to, I can actually have a chance to make it into a success!

Let's just cross fingers and hopes that everything will get better. Our dreams will eventually come true one by one! The dream of liaising with NGO! And the best dream ever is that one day we would expand enough to open a Bears Cafe!

J, I know you probably will not see this. But, I really believe in you! And I am sure that we will be able to make it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment