Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sick Again!!!

I can't believe I am sick again!!! Can I have a break before CNY???!!!! CNY suppose to be the festival for us to enjoy all the fun, food, Ang Pau, and of cos SNACK!!! Now, because of I am sick, I technically can't eat anything!!!!

Few days ago, I was having sorethroat after I ate half of the whole bar of Cadbury Chocolate (Note: I dun really like eating Chocolate. Not even ice-cream and sweet. I can't even drink Coke or Pepsi). Anyway, I was in a bad mood that day. Apparently, chocolate makes you happy (which is a lie to me now!!!), so I decided to try it on.

The next day when I wake up and try to digged myself out the bed, I realise I got really bad sorethroat, which really scared me. The next day, it got worse. Finally, when I decided to go see doctor in that particular night (which is yesterday), it became all fine. I was so happy and immediately dragged Sze Yah and Jolene go IKEA with me.

At the same night, disaster happen on me AGAIN. That night, I start to have serious coughing and badly flu. I wouldn't mind if I am just flu and coughing. But obviously no one is going to be happy if they cough until they CAN'T BREATH!!!! YES!!!! I CAN'T BREATH FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT. In the end, I couldn't at all until this morning!!!

Finally, for the first time, to pull myself out from this miserable stage, I voluntary go and see doctor tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment