Thursday, September 29, 2005

Surprise!!!

Today a guy that is younger than 2 years old asked me to become his gf...

He is my brother's friend, I know him since I was in primary school... I always treat him like a brother... I never aspect he will like me... Apparently, he likes me for quite some times oredi... Even before I go study in KL...

I rather he never tell me... I really dunno how to face him now... Some more I had promised him that I'll teach him Add Maths... Now feel so weird when talk to him...

I feel so hard to reject him... Not because I like him, but because I really cherish our friendship... He is really one of the very nice friends... Haih... Anyway, I had reject him the moment after he tells me... I think it is better to tell him earlier lo... Some more his SPM is coming soon, now because of me, he dun even have mood to study now o... I really feel so guithy now... Can anyone of you who read this blog tell me what to do?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you meant it by "a guy who younger than me by two years" not "a guy who is younger than 2 years" cos it would mean that the poor fella is not yet even 2 years old....haha...

    Oh man..am I missing a juicy story around here?..haha..

    Girl, we(me n Jo) warned u b4 rite?..that u will send the wrong signals..now u know lah!!..I'm not scolding u or wat..but u really gotta watch out lo..

    Hey, if he can take it as a man, u can still be friends..if not, he's just plain immature, okies?

    have fun!..muahahaha...i mean, good luck!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei... me lai de.. your cousin
    www.xanga.com/i_threw_away_all_my_friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!~

    Yeah, it should be "a guy two years younger...."

    I guess he should focus more on his studies first. And asking you that question before major exams is just plain suicidal!

    And it was good that you tell him straight to his face. I guess if he's man enough, he can take the heat.

    Hopefully, you both can stay as fiends lah, despite what happened. If not... it shows that he can't accept the fact he's been rejected, and he's immature!

    Take care of yourself during the holidays!


    BC?

    ReplyDelete